Friday, May 18, 2012

Interlude... Taking the same route 25 years on?

If I said I was excited that would be an understatement! I am sooo looking forward to packing my rucksack tonight and heading for some sun and lots of R & R. Going to be  taking almost the same route that I took 25 years ago on my first trip to Morocco, flying into Casablanca  with my DH and will then spend two weeks exploring and eating hopefully some great food, lamb tagine being one of my all time favourites. But will tell you more about it when we get back.  Are  you going anywhere exciting for your hols sometime soon?

See you in a couple of weeks and I am sure will have some good shots to share with you. xxx

3 comments:

MaryE said...

don't forget your camera charger !! (and the camera of course) Have a great time. M x

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh, now that I know where you're going, I'm DEFINITELY green with envy! :)

I hope you and hubby have a fantastic trip and I cannot WAIT to see all the wonderful pictures and hear your amazing stories ^.^

Lots of love and safe travel energies your way!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Camera & charger packed and hope I can get some good shots and a few tales into the bargain thanks girls and see you soon. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...