Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flower Power

I can't tell you what fun I have had with Lucinda's beautiful handmade paper flowers, so far I have made hair combs, bobby pins, xmas baubles, and yesterday I made some hair spirals the hardest part was making the spirals but think I got it. Have another few ideas up my sleeve just need the time to play with them. What do you think of these? I was worried at first that the flowers were going to be to flimsy to work with but they are such a good quality paper and real fun to work with. What would you make with them?











4 comments:

osovictoria said...

These are very pretty, you did an amazing job!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you Victoria I got the easy part as I think the fiddly bit was in the making off the flowers, glad you like them.

Adaptable Kay said...

I think you're doing some amazing things with those flowers! I definitely see them succeeding in hair accessories, but I can also see them on some handcrafted greeting cards ^.^

I'm a fan of the second to the last hair comb with the faux pearls, but they're ALL beautiful :)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

aw thank you Kayla and Lucinda who makes the flowers actually makes cards with them. I saw one of her cards on a post and looked at her fan page and saw the flowers and just had to buy some. I am hoping that they will sell but a bit worried that people might think they are flimsy when in fact they aren't but I have sold a set and will await the results. Have a sweet day young lady xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...