Sunday, July 14, 2013

I am sure the 40's Styles are coming our way again..... Hope so



I was at a car boot sale last week and saw a lady wearing the same hair style as the woman top left of this post and it reminded me so much of my mother, my mum told me when she rolled her hair she used cotton wool inside one of her stockings to give the hair a lift. I love these dresses and I would definately wear either of them  but particularily the one on the left.



I love the jumpsuits and that suit with the V panel front is just stunning, and lastly the gorgoeus Betty Grable with her fabulous hairstyle. Looking at this made me sad I cut my hair, but with my very curly hair I dont think I could ever have the patience to try to tame it enough to get it to look so stylish. Do you have a favourite era?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this era... so feminine and lady like. Clothes these days are either whore-ish or boyish. Lovely era. I'm back under my old name of PRIMSANDPRETTIES so come on by. I'm running a great GIVEAWAY to kick of my new old namesake. Hugs. Tammy

OPEN TO ALL

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Hi Tammy Just been over and entered your giveaway and your blog is looking great. Have added you to my sidebar, tweeted and shared on facebook. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...