Monday, August 19, 2013

Ardeche in Sepia Mode

On a trip to Ardeche  where the weather was not playing nicely, however, I decided to get a few snaps in all the same, and as they were a bit washed out, the sepia gave them back the old worldy look. The town was virtually destroyed during the religious wars and has since been rebuilt but there still remain a few of the original houses. Situated South east of the centre of France and named after the river Ardeche. I found it very atmospheric and the people were extremely friendly.









2 comments:

Mary Lindsay said...

These are some really lovely photos, I always find Sepia & Black & white adds something quite beautiful to a picture. Lovely !!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thanks Mary they certainly look better than the washed out ones I managed to take:) good old sepia and I think your right it does add something quite beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...