Thursday, March 24, 2011

******Picks of the Day****** Lavada Nicholls Photographer

Lavada Nicholls who is almost my next door neighbour here in the Tarn, and also a very good friend, she has such an amazing eye for capturing and creating stunning photographic works of art in my opinion and never goes anywhere without her camera.  I thought it would be fun to show you some of her work. I am going to have to ask her to explain the picture above to me though. I think it is smoke caught in the light coming through the little window, either that or Lavada has some Ectoplasm loittering with serious  intent:) Here are a few more of her fabulous pictures, hope you like them as much as I do.











Check out her web site to see  her beautiful classic and digital photography.
http://www.lavadanicholls.com/

2 comments:

lavada nicholls photography said...

WOWEE and I thank you for your support!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Pleasure my friend, I loved looking through all your fabulous photo's and wanted to add them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...