Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Feature..... Matthew Hamblen Artist


I recently stumbled upon (literally) this wonderful artist called Matt Hamblen who lives in North Carolina and in his own words......... I moved down here from the Northeast 6 years ago, and I just absolutely love this state. I'm smack in the middle so I'm near both mountains and ocean. It doesn't get any better !


I'm a very happy artist, and I love what I do immensely. My paintings to me are like my children, except for the fact that most don't sell their children on Etsy (although some probably wish they could (: )) but you get the idea, I'm sure.

I'm fully self-taught except for the roughly 50 million inspiring art books I've read over the years, and the art classes I took in school. I just have this drive to paint that's unstoppable, and I love bold juicy colors.


I'm a technique junkie and know a little about lots of different arts & crafts. I've been expressing myself through art in one form or another all my life, and selling my pieces since age 11, so please buy with the utmost confidence. These are all 100% ORIGINAL paintings hand-painted by me (with the obvious exception of my "prints" section if it's active), and what you see is what you get.
All my canvases arrive with sides painted black, signed on the back side, pre-wired for your convenience, and professionally varnished. I mainly use glossy varnish these days but may use a matte varnish on larger and/or textured pieces, so please be sure to specify if you have a preference for one or the other.

Please know, I value your input and comments (positive or negative is fine) immensely, and I always like to know how I'm doing, so please feel free to share anything that's on your mind with me !

Please write me as well if you'd like to know anything about me personally. I'm very friendly, but am pretty shy in "public" here, as I'm not sure what to say and what NOT to say sometimes, but my life is pretty much an open book. Feel free to write and ask or tell me anything !!

I'm thrilled to be able to say my designs will soon be seen in retail markets across the USA, and limited edition reproductions are available in the UK..


My FACEBOOK pages:

BUSINESS http://www.facebook.com/matthewhamblen

PERSONAL
www.facebook.com/matthamblen

ART RESOURCE
http://facebook.com/PaintingPost

My TWITTER:
http://twitter.com/PaintingsOnEtsy

My FLICKR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattsartpaintings/

PRINTS, MUGS, PUZZLES, ETC
http://mattsart.deviantart.com/


Feedback

Thank you Matt. The painting is everything we expected it to be and your superior service in packaging and shipping to a different method is outstanding!

--------------------------------------
Matt is a joy to deal with. His work is prettier in person than it is on the screen (and it's very pretty on the screen). I am never sorry when I get one of his paintings!


Delighted to have found your beautiful artwork Matt and if I had to pick a favourite mhh tricky but for me it would have to be your surreal mushooms beautiful and makes me happy just looking at it.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Awesome, Krish ! Thanks so much for the feature, it's very kind of you !!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

My pleasure Matt lovely work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...