Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Sidebar Treasury

'Hot From my Blog' by Krishenka

All picked from my sidebar

Spanking Sparkly

$30.00
Vintage Half Doll Pin C...

$120.00
Ring pillow White Velve...

$108.00
Peacock Chain Earrings ...

$12.00
Collection of Five Blac...

$195.00
Nature Photo Art- Pink ...

$20.00
American Girl 18 Inch D...

$7.00
Woodland creatures gift...

$5.50
Facial Steam / Deep Cle...

$10.00
Flight Print AND Pendan...

$43.00
Upcycled Ornaments - Sn...

$12.00
White earrings Bridal e...

$35.00

5 comments:

immerlight said...

Thank you so much for including my earrings!!
Im so happy about that!
Have a great days!)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

My pleasure immerlight and thanks for your coment much appreciated. All the best for 2012

Mary Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for including my lovely little half doll pin cushion. Your full treasury is delightful. Mary

Adaptable Kay said...

People always amaze me with what they can create :)

All so beautiful!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you girls I am delighted that your on my sidebar:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...