Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Transsiberian 2008

Watched an incredible movie last night called Transsiberian, featuring Ben Kingsley, Woody Harrelson and Emily Mortimer about a train that leaves from Beijing, China to Moscow, Russia, add  a dash of a few Russian mobsters and were off. This movie, which I knew absolutely nothing about prior to watching it, completely blew my mind. This is one of the best movies I have watched in a long time.. and I loved this quote from the film "Don't kill my Demons you might kill my angels too. Where have I been hiding that I missed this one?

"If I got rid of my demons, I'd lose my angels" is the original quote. It's in a book called "Conversations with Tennessee Williams".

Here's a sneak preview.



2 comments:

osovictoria said...

Awesome, thanks for the recommendation. I may have seen it back when it came out on DVD, but it sounds like it is worth seeing again.

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I think I could certainly watch this again but will give it awhile.
Found some more fabulous Japanese animated films to watch. Will let you know later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...