Thursday, April 12, 2012

I wish I had a Euro for every mail



Today makes the 17th email I have received to ask if this ring is still for sale, ok I would be €17 in fact better off.  Why would it be in my shop if it were not for sale? I woud like with your help to create a witty response to any future mails I may receive. So how would you respond? let me have it. And I might just use it next time:)

Hello Seller,

Am .xxxxx,I came across your item on ETSY, i will like to buy the item,is it ready for the immediate purchase, before i proceed with the payment i will Like to ask about the item..


1) Is the item still available for sale? I just checked and she's still there so the answer is yes.


2) What is the present condition of the item? It's feeling quite sparkly today thanks for asking.

3) Do you accept PAYPAL as your mode of payment? .........Do you mean you want to pay cash and perhaps send a courier to collect to save me any hassle.

4) what is the final asking price? .............The price you see it listed in the shop



Kindly get back to me with your reply to (xxxxxxxx) Oh I will indeed



Best Regards.

.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Chrissie,
I looked at your post twice before I decided to comment! Oh my gosh! My first thought was that they were a spammer or something along that nature!

I seriously can't think of anything witty enough at the moment that wouldn't be misconstrued as smart-alecky to the e-mailer! I do like your responses to that person, though!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Ha ha Barb they are certainly spammers and I dont know what the get out of it.I think they are just bored and hope they enjoyed my reply:)

Adaptable Kay said...

Don't you love those kind of emails? LOL

You REALLY wish you can send something really smartass back like you wrote-I'm pretty sure I would have been nice and patient in person, but in my mind it would have been all snark. Hehe!

BTW, I thought that was a costume ring and clicked through to see how much it was to see if I could afford it....Yeah, didn't realize it was REAL O.o

It's absolutely stunning though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...