Friday, April 20, 2012

United Nude we Stand

I popped into see a girlfriend today to have a quick catch-up and she showed me a pair of red shoes (pictured above) that she had just bought from a company called United Nude. When I first saw them I thought they were some sort of fashion prop and not a real shoe, she talked me into trying them on and so I did, guess what? For the first time in 15 years I have found a pair of heels that I can actually walk in and not feel like I was going to fall over any minute, so comfortable that you felt that you were walking on air. Will these catch on? I really don’t know but I loved them despite their strange style, but then if they were always made like this and someone invented stilettos we would think them odd!  One of these days I will show you my girlfriend’s collection of shoes that would make Imelda Marcos collection look weak! She has one room dedicated to shoes of every shape colour and style you could on dream off. Be patient I will be back.
Would love to hear what you think of this style and have you tried them?

2 comments:

elettrarossa said...

...That's a very clever solution! I'm not sure I like it, but the shoe seems very comfortable!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Like you Rossa I am not sure if I like the style and it would take a bit of getting used to I think, but they seem very popular. Quite spaceage looking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...