Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New to Blogging Handy Links

Not so long ago I started my blog and seemed to spend an absoulte age looking for various buttons and gadgets I wanted to add to my blog. To save you pulling your hair out I have listed three basic ones to get you started.


First  one is a follow me button for twitter, there are lots to choose from,and just add your shop name and then  just copy & paste the code. Open "add a Gadget" on your blog, then paste the code into the html, same applies for the other two.


"Picture curtesy Google"


1. http://www.twitterbuttons.org/ Follow me  on Twitter

2. http://www.tweetmeme.com/  Allows  you/visitors to retweet your post.


3. http://www.flagcounter.com/  This lets you see how many visitors and which countries they are from:

4. http://www.askdavetaylor.com/  Fantastically easy to add a u tube video to your blog, change the size to 200 fits well on the blog
I know this is basic stuff  but this took me quite awhile to sort when I started, ok call me slow if you like, just thought it might just help someone new to blogging. By the way my hair has almost grown back too! If I find anymore will add to this.

6 comments:

MagMoment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krishenkas Treasures said...

yay I am delighted to have saved your hair Mag

melissa said...

Hello there! Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. You are very creative and make really cute things. I'm a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet. I would love for you to check out my blog and let me know what you think.

www.printhis.biz

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Love it Melissa and am following you. Your Walt Disney was good too!!. Please send Dirk B to me I am in Love.

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

I just dropped by to say thank you for posting my button on your sidebar and supporting my Times Are Tough Thursday Link Party. I really appreciate it.

Rory

Krishenkas Treasures said...

My Pleasure Rory

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...