Saturday, January 18, 2014

Me and My Shadows

I love shadows; I find them quite magical and often very intriguing. The only shadows I do not like are the ones that loiter for the rest of the day under your eyes after being woken up at 4am by my (not today) DH. This morning I heard in the distance “Chrissie are you awake”? I responded with a humph sound. DH cheerfully asked  "would you like a cup of tea".  I would have  preferred a gun right at that precise moment with just one bullet! Tea was good all the same. Here's a few of my shadow pictures, minus  my under eye shadows, be grateful.








2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I've actually been trying to wake up earlier because I don't like sleeping my morning away! It's been pretty rough for the past couple of days though; I'm on the verge of falling asleep all day o.O

I love your shadow pictures! There's something beautiful about shadows in my opinion :)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Ha I dont mind early mornings but 4am is pushing it for me, by 3pm I am a zombie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...