Friday, May 3, 2013

Parsley Flush



Well now this was a most unusual start to my day as I have just seen a post on facebook called "Clean your Kidneys" along with the  recipe....

Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.



Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

.....................................................................................................
So,I went out and cut some parsley and followed the instructions to the letter...



This is waht it looked like after 10 minutes and filtered, yes I can see you all drooling. I decided to blend it and got this for my efforts...

It is now in the fridge cooling and when I feel brave enough I will taste it and let you know. My kidneys are so excited  I can't begin to tell you. I might even try the corriander one of these days :)


Here is the original picture
Well I have just tasted it and have to say that I found it revolting ,and will not be trying the corriander!!  urgh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... hmmmmm....okayyyyyy ... yum? Nah, not so much. Let me know if it works, my kidneys can use all the help they can get. Hugs. Tammy

Sydney in Wonderland said...

I'm doing a 30 day green smoothie challenge, and I have been tossing a bit of fresh coriander in with the spinach, kale, and cabbage. I haven't tried parsley. You CAN get these very helpful, flushing greens without it being disgusting -- it's all about balancing the flavours with other fruit and veg. I love putting mango and pineapple in with the greens and flax meal for the extra protein and fibre. If you want to find out about it, I have written two posts about it on my food blog, http://sydneylikesfood.wordpress.com

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Will go and have a read maybe your right and i need to get the balance right. I love mango, thanks for the info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...