Monday, August 31, 2015

Tiny Seeds of Joy - Review

I came across this lovely shop recently opened on Etsy called Tiny Seeds of Joy which is a perfect name for this shop and the beautiful little handmade buttons. The owner  Janet collects the seeds from the woods and lanes surrounding her home in the South West of France, she then sorts and drys them before pouring the resin into the moulds and has several various shaped buttons to choose from. Each button therefore is unique in it's own right. Janet sent me a couple of buttons to try out and they were not only beautifully presented,  they were also hand stitched on to a card and are in my opinion exactly what she says they are Tiny seeds of Joy. As Janet states, they are "a little work of art to bring beauty and authenticity to your work"

I used the trefoil buttons on a wrist pin cushion and needle holder. What would you use them for? I can see many more possibilities. Janet is also working on  pendants and earrings to add to her collection and will be listing soon. Here are just a  few of her buttons.




listing soon


listing soon



8 comments:

Mary Mac said...

These buttons are just beautiful. Love using nature.

janet langman said...

great article Chrissie and thanks so much for helping my new direction in creativity. xxx

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I think Janet has captured them beautifully, and agree with you on using nature.

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you Janet wishing you much success

Carol Cassara said...

These are so very lovely! A sweet gift and something I'd love to receive.

Liz Mays said...

It's the best when you find hidden treasures like that. I really like how she showcases nature's little bits!

Unknown said...

These look so lovely. Might be a great present for my wife for her birthday!

Brooke Flake said...

Oh these are so pretty! I love finding unique things like these for gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...