Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Share your Dreams with me!


I have had several really weird dreams over the past few years, and one I will never forget was this.  I was walking along a path with my mother (I was about 7 or 8 in this dream) she met a friend coming back along the path and they both stopped and  were chattering away and laughing about what I have no idea.  Meanwhile I had to just stand there holding my mum's dress (so she knew where I was I guess).

Anyway this little sausage dog appeared on the path heading straight for me and proceeded to sniff around my feet, then it started to bounce round me whilst yap yap yapping and was beginning to drive me mad, my mum and her friend however, totally ignored this yapping sausage, so I took a deep breath and tried to mimic the bark in an attempt to scare it away from me. However, I then found myself sitting bolt upright in bed  barking and bouncing right back at that silly dog, and went into a fit of laughter. I think my man thought I had lost the plot when I recovered enough and was able to tell him the dream. That was over 20 years ago but it is as clear as if it happened yesterday. I have never tried to analyse it but just might one day, who knows what it might reveal!

Feel like sharing your funny,scary or weird dreams with me? I would love to hear them.  I have a few more dreams I remember clearly, How about a Frog drinking Gin & Tonic!  but that can wait.


If your interested into trying to analyse your dreams then have a look here.

Welcome to Dream Moods! http://www.dreammoods.com/


You are entering the mysterious and fascinating world of dreams, where the rules of reality do not apply. We hope that Dream Moods will help you make sense of your dreams and achieve a better understanding of them.

picture of cute dog from  a-idioteca.blogspot.com
Two ladies Gossiping  from www.ancientrails.com

2 comments:

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I can't be the only one who dreams surely. Or perhaps you just don't want to share them with me.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I take allot of medicine A side affect is to dream allot.I have so many dreams I wonder where they can come from. My favorite word is dream.Along with my 2011 word change.Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...