Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Handmade by Lucinda

A few weeks ago I came across Lucinda on face book and when I saw her handmade flowers it was love at first sight and I had to have some. So after choosing what colours I wanted (and I really wanted them all). I then waited patiently  for them to arrive and they did within the week and they are stunning. Now what! I had no idea what I was going to do with them and so for awhile I just admired them on passing.  Few days later some jewellery supplies arrived including a pack off bronze bobby pins. This led me to take 2 of Lucinda's flowers and add them to a flat mother of pearl button and then attach to the bobby pin. I have to admit I thought by glueing them I was going to ruin them, but glad to say I never, the paper is really sturdy and good quality. Pop over and say hello and have a look at some more of her little beauties and see if you can resist them. Aren't her cards fabulous too.
  Copyright of Lucinda Lucker



Lucinda's cards and flowers are all hand made and  her attention to detail  and obvious love of her craft shows in each and every one off her products, she has a huge variety and they are very reasonable priced.

Here are my bobby pins and a hair comb and if you have something you made with Lucinda's flowers I would be more than happy to show them off for you.



For Sale:)

6 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

They look amazing.

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thanks Jo-anne appreciate that and Lucinda will too

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh, WOW! I can't say I've ever come across handcrafted flowers like that before, but they're definitely quite stunning :)

I love Lucinda's cards with all their embellishments and I LOVE what you did with the flowers you received-Definitely did them justice ^.^

Krishenkas Treasures said...

They are more beautiful in real life Kayla and I am well chuffed that you liked what I did with them xx

lulucker said...

Ladies thank you so much for your compliments, Chrissie really has done them justice, I was amazed when she first sent me the pictures of the hair accessories! and you know why not do that, they've already been through a dyeing and drying process, they dry sturdier! i really do believe they would stand the elements! I'm so chuffed with Chrissies's designs.

Lu xxxx

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you Lucinda glad your chuffed with my creations. Chuffed I love that word say's it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...