Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yay I got My Birdtable

Almost 2 years ago I asked my DH if he could build me a small birdtable, he replied, "of course sweethheart" and within a couple of days he started. It was coming along nicely and looking good and I was already plannning on where it would sit. Well time passed and I gave up asking when it will be finished.

He cut tiny little tiles for the roof and look it's almost completed. The tiles unfortunatley in the long run were to be the kiss of death to my little table.

Well this is as far as it got, one side with just a couple off tiles to finish!! the otherside half finished, truth be told  I think he got totally bored with cutting all the tiles and it has since sat in the basement till this morning.

The other night our friend  Nicko came up for dinner and he brought me "a bird table" finished, complete, and is now sitting patiently waiting for the birdies! No tiles on the roof but the birds and me don't mind one bit. I think I will put the other one back in the basement for now and see if the elfs might just finish it for me, somehow I know the answer to that one!



Thank you Nicko I love it xx

7 comments:

steinschmuckdesign said...

Looks beautiful!!!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Yes he did a good job on it and strange my DH has gone a little quiet, but secretly I think he is chuffed. Thanks for popping in.

Adaptable Kay said...

How gorgeous!! And how nice of your friend to do for you :)

I really do love the unfinished one, though-I think the tiles do it for me. LOL Even though they might have been what delayed the project O.o

One day though! One day it'll get done hopefully :)

carrad said...

You are such a creative person - why don't you do the tiling? You could always finish it off with buttons instead! xxx

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Very funny young lady buttons indeed. Your right I could finish it myself but then again I think my DH started it so he should be the one to finish it:)

Handmade in Israel said...

Lovely story! Enjoy using your new table. We love watching the birds when they visit our garden.

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I am looking forward to the birds finding it soon but I think it will be back end of the year before we see them using it. Thanks for popping in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...