Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I declare today an International Lemon Curd Day

I looooooooove lemon Curd and decided to make some this morning, it took me right back to my childhood when I used to stand  and watch my mum make it, waiting eagerly for the bowl to lick clean, the smell of the lemon zest and butter makes your mouth water. It is raining this morning and is dark grey outside, do I care? not a bit. Pot of tea and hot crusty bread with a generous dollop of Lemon Curd and it is instant sunshine.

Happy Lemon Curd Day


4 comments:

Kate Sarsfield said...

I'm with you on this one! Happy Lemon Curd Day Chrissie!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you Kate, shame I can't share it with you

Pinkflorentina said...

You've just reminded me that I haven't made this for 10 years. I stopped making it for good reason but news time to start again
Looks delicious

Krishenkas Treasures said...

It has been several years since I last made it too Pink, sigh...I see another kilo about to rest where I don't want it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...