Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Feet Went to Heaven


Imagine yourself lying on a long, large white soft cushion which not only massages your neck, back and hips but takes you for a magical tour through an enchanted forest. The sounds of an invisible waterfall cascades softly over moss and occasionally emits a soft and gentle gurgle, exotic birds sing in the far distance, hold your breath amd you can hear them better and just for a moment or two you are flying with them.



By this stage my right foot had just been treated to the most amazing 30 minutes experience ever! A Thai massage with a mixture of Camphor and green tea oils massaged into my foot, then wrapped in towels and a sensation of coolness and well being takes hold instantly. The rest of me meanwhile was reluctant to come back from frolicking in the forest, but knowing that I can go back again as soon as the left foot gets its turn I will be off again.


A birthday present from my son and daughter in-law and I for one will definitely want to experience that again and again and ... well I think you get the picture.

Seems to me the perfcet reward for my feet, as just the other day I managed to step into a pot of paint that was loitering with malicious intent.



Just a little shop with a big heart here in Gailliac simply called Feelingly, beautuful  relaxing decor and a cup of Thai green tea with mint to finish, total bliss.

4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Okay, I am SO jealous! That sounds, for lack of a better word, incredible :D

I'm so glad that YOU got to experience it (cause now I can live vicariously through you LOL).

Personally, I think that's something everyone should partake in at least once in their life :)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Kayla dont be jealous get even :) hope you experience it one day. Love your new profile pic you look stunning.xx

Leigh said...

My feet are killing me today, so your description sounds divine!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I am still on a high from it and it seems to have given me an energy boost as they said it would. Reading up on it all now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...