I printed these old postcard prints onto silk, not sure yet what I will be doing with them, although a friend suggested I make a journal cover.. nice idea
Just for fun we decoupaged a few polystyrene balls and hearts, the pink one was deemed the winner and Carol got an extra dip in the quality street tin :) (they were hers anyway)
This was a disaster as when I tried to get the paper of it took the print with it grrr but have since found out that if you are using a pva glue vs Mod Podge you need to make a mixture of 2/3rds pva to 1/3rd water and shake well before use. I have just done another transfer today and will have to wait (this is really hard) 24hrs before I can try and remove the paper.... will let you know how it goes
We had a lovely box of quality street to keep us going. Although we did not quite master the art of transfers we all had a fun afternoon and will be doing it again soon I hope.