Monday, March 31, 2014

Decoupage Clothes Pegs

I was going to visit a friend the other day and realised that it was her birthday, so I decided to make her some decoupage pegs, they are now gallantly holding up the stems of her orchid, hey why not. I kind of got carried away and made a few more sets and a lady from Japan saw my vintage music ones and well they should be just arriving by now.  I think they are a lovely inexpensive gift so I thought I would share them with you, and if you don't want to make your own I have just listed some in my Etsy shop, just saying. My favourite set are the ones below with the vintage washing day girls. Have a great week. xx

washing day
Bird cage & Roses
Moths
Florals
Pink & Green floral
Vintage music
Postcard
Vintage lace & Flowers
Blue Hydrangea

5 comments:

Mary Lindsay said...

Your clothes pegs are lovely, two great minds think alike Chrissie, I'm collating lots of decoupage supplies just now in readiness for my new workroom (as soon as I shake a leg and get on with it)

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Good fun doing them hope to see your work room when finished, how exciting. I love that I can just walk away and not have to clear up :)

Adaptable Kay said...

You have such a crafty and beautiful mind my dear friend! Who would have thought to decorate plain wooden clothes pins and make them into masterpieces?!

All of your sets turned out beautifully :)

Dede said...

Your clothes peg are soooo CUTE!

Love the decoupage idea!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

thank you Dede

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...